Incubate serves as a launching pad for venture teams that have recently launched their prototype.
Twice a year, eight ventures are accepted into the program of 6 months and by reaching the goals set, could get extended up to 18 months. The purpose of the program is to enable ventures with a scalable product and international potential to grow.
During the program, the team will receive office space at A house, tailored coaching and access to a wide range of partners, talent and industry players connected to the incubator.
The best startups at SSE Business Lab will get the opportunity to present your company to industry leaders and professionals at the annual events Homecoming, Corporate Partners Annual Meeting and alumni gatherings in London and New York. In cooperation with KTH Innovation, one (student run) startup will get to participate in the Brighter Program's visit in Silicon Valley, New York or Munich in the fall each year.
Perks and benefits
- Receive office space for up to 18 months in the renowned co-working complex A House (see prices for membership here).
- Get coaching from experienced entrepreneurs and executives from the SSE Alumni network.
- Get access to a first-class partner network consisting of leading actors in law, accounting, cloud services and more.
- Connect your venture with talent at SSE through project courses and internships offered for students with interest in entrepreneurship.
- Get access to a network of entrepreneurs working wall-to-wall in an entrepreneurial hotspot where ideas, knowledge and new perspectives are only a couple of tables away.
- Connect with an industry network of SSE alumni, business angels, investors and the startup network of Stockholm.