Activate serves as a validation pad for teams to develop their venture idea. Three times a year, teams are accepted into summer or semester-long program.
The purpose of the program is to enable venture teams to go from idea to prototype in just a few months and move on to the Incubate program as they finish.
The program begins at the end of June for an 8-week period. During the program, the team will receive office space at A house, themed workshops, personalized mentoring and coaching on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, as well as access to the valuable network of other entrepreneurs in the environment.
Perks and benefits
- Receive office space for 2-4 months in the renowned co-working complex A House (see prices for membership here).
- Get coaching from experienced entrepreneurs and executives from the SSE Alumni network.
- Get advice, connections and coaching from an assigned mentor from the SSE Alumni network.
- Get access to a network of entrepreneurs working wall-to-wall in an entrepreneurial hotspot where ideas, knowledge and new perspectives are only a couple of tables away.
- Connect with an industry network of SSE alumni, business angels, investors and the startup network of Stockholm.
- Graduate from the program to get a chance to fast-track into the Incubate program.