Will new technologies change the energy markets? SITE 10th Energy Day
This year's SITE Energy Day was devoted to discussing the impact of the technology changes on the energy market. In particular, development of new energy technologies, strategic choices for the automotive and fuel sector, smart grid technology and its impact on energy markets and other topics was discussed.
Please find speaker presentations below:
- Presentation by Torbjörn Becker, Director, SITE
- Presentation by Markus Wråke, CEO, the Swedish Energy Research Centre (Energiforsk)
- Presentation by Ewa Lazarczyk Carlson, Assistant professor, Reykjavik University (School of Business) and IFN
- Presentation by Sergey Syntulskiy, Visiting Professor, New Economic School, Moscow
- Presentation by Mattias Goldmann, CEO, Fores
All event photos are available on SITE's Facebook account.
Please find more details about the event and speakers on the program below.