The purpose of Activate is to enable your team to validate your idea and develop a prototype, as well as prepare you for the Incubate program. The program runs three times a year during either semester or during the Summer.
If you have a team, and a business idea which helps solve a global challenge and has international potential, you can apply.
During the program, your team will receive office space at A house, workshops, personalized mentoring and coaching on a weekly basis, access to the network of corporate partners and investors, as well as access to the valuable network of other entrepreneurs in the environment.
Since the workshops and meetings take place during lunch hour and late afternoons, you can attend Activate while studying or working full-time. However, you should still be able to commit to working 50% on your business idea.
The program is very hands-on, and in order to get the most out of it, your team should attend all the weekly or bi-weekly coaching sessions and workshops. We are looking for ambitious teams, who want to develop their ideas quickly, and are both agile and adaptive in pursuit of finding the best problem-solution and product-market fit.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Receive office space for 2-4 months in the renowned co-working complex A House (see prices for membership here).
- Get coaching from experienced entrepreneurs and executives from the SSE Alumni network.
- Get advice, connections and coaching from an assigned mentor from the SSE Alumni network.
- Get access to a network of entrepreneurs working wall-to-wall in an entrepreneurial hotspot where ideas, knowledge and new perspectives are only a couple of tables away.
- Connect with an industry network of SSE alumni, business angels, investors and the startup network of Stockholm.
- Graduate from the program to get a chance to fast-track into the Incubate program.