Call for papers open for the CEPR Development Economics Conference hosted by Misum and SITE
CEPR/Misum/SITE Development Economics Conference
Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
19-20 May 2022
Submissions for the conference from interested researchers are now open, including from non-CEPR affiliates, on any topic within the area of Development Economics. The deadline for submission is 28 February 2022. Both full-length papers and extended abstracts for projects at an advanced stage are welcome.
Scientific organisers of the conference:
- Martina Björkman Nyqvist (Misum, Stockholm School of Economics and CEPR)
- Abhijeet Singh (Misum, Stockholm School of Economics)
- Anders Olofsgård (Misum, SITE, Stockholm School of Economics)
- Eliana La Ferrara (Bocconi University, LEAP and CEPR)
- David McKenzie (The World Bank and CEPR)
Based on the information currently available, the conference is scheduled to take place in person at the Stockholm School of Economics. This plan is subject to changes depending on the COVID-19 situation. The organisers will continue to monitor the situation and will switch to a remote event if necessary. More information on the conference will be coming soon.
Deadline for submissions: February 28, 2022
Notification of results: March 15, 2022
Conference: May 19-20, 2022