Financial Markets and Financial Integration
While the Chinese economy has undergone significant during the last 30 years, the country’s financial markets are still in many ways underdeveloped. This research program aims to improve our understanding of the development of China’s financial markets and China’s financial integration with the rest of the world.
Projects in this program include:
- Can Mutual Funds Pick Stocks in China? Evidence from the IPO Market
- CEO Incentives in Chinese State-Controlled Firms
- China's Official Rates and Bond Yields
- What Moves Bond Yields in China?
- China’s Financial Market Integration with the World
- An Analysis of Dynamic Risk in the Greater China Equity Markets
- Spillover Effects among the Greater China Stock Markets
SCERI Program Participant: Dr. Anders C. Johansson
Affiliations of Collaborating Scholars: Fudan University, Shanghai University
Funding: Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation (RJ) and the Swedish Foundation for International Cooperation in Research and Higher Education (STINT)