SSE MBA NSHK Scholarship
The SSE MBA NSHK scholarship is based on a cooperation between Norsk-Svenska Handelskammaren (NSHK) and Stockholm School of Economics (SSE). NSHK's member companies can nominate 1-2 employees, and top talents, for the scholarship which covers the full tuition fee. Application deadline April 30.
Candidates are ideally high-potential managers:
- working at a NSHK member company
- with a diverse and international background
- with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven record of successful leadership
- who would benefit from learning about Scandinavian management and building a strong network in the Nordic Region
- with, at least, a Bachelor degree, a proven high level of English proficiency and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
For members of NSHK to nominate for the scholarship, please click and fill out this Open form before April 30, 2020, for the program start in 2021.
3 to 7 finalists are chosen, and asked to provide a full application for the SSE MBA program (including interview and tests). A jury consisting of representatives from NSHK and SSE selects the recipient of the scholarship.