SSE MBA NSHK Scholarship
Candidates are ideally high-potential managers:
- working at a NSHK member company
- with a diverse and international background
- with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven record of successful leadership
- who would benefit from learning about Scandinavian management and building a strong network in the Nordic Region
- with, at least, a Bachelor degree, a proven high level of English proficiency and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
To nominate an employee, please click here and fill out this form before April 30 for the SSE MBA start on December 4, 2023.
3 to 5 finalists are chosen, and asked to provide a full application for the SSE MBA program (including interview and tests). A jury consisting of representatives from NSHK and SSE selects the recipient of the scholarship.
Here you can read more about Hilde Rostad, OBOS, the recipient of the SSE MBA NSHK scholarship 2021.