UK Friends of SSE
As a UK resident, you can make a tax-deductible donation through the UKFSSE on the platform Just Giving. Should you have any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for support.
Should you want to donate via cheque, please see the green box at the bottom of the page to learn more.
The UK Friends of SSE is a charitable organization which will work closely with the Stockholm School of Economics to provide opportunities to engage and support the alumni network, educational activities and research at the School.
The UK Friends of SSE’s objectives are to:
- Provide career support, lectures, seminars, and networking events to alumni living in the UK.
- Encourage alumni engagement, through event attendance, volunteerism and philanthropy.
- Facilitate charitable contributions from the UK to SSE.
- London Homecoming, 6 December 2023
- May 27, 2020: Webinar - Realizing your hidden potential (details)
- September 18, 2019, London: UKFSSE Crayfish dinner (details)
- May 22, 2019, London: Taking Your Career To The Next Level (details)
- February 26, 2019, London: The Financing of Growth Companies (details)
- September 3, 2018, London: SSE Alumni Event with UKFSSE (details)
- May 10, 2018, London: UK Friends of SSE Launch Event (details)
- April 3, 2017, London: SSE Alumni Event with Professor Per Strömberg (details)
- October 14, 2016, London: SSE Alumni V&A Museum Tour (details)
- September 21, 2016, London: SSE Alumni Crayfish Party (details)
- May 19, 2016, London: SSE Alumni Event (details)
Support SSE through the UKFSSE
The UK Friends of SSE is a charitable organization working closely with the Stockholm School of Economics. Your gift to the UKFSSE will be tax-deductible and eligible for Gift Aid.
If you have any questions or would like to speak about your support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.