SSE Alumni Advisory Board
The Alumni Advisory Board consists of a group of dedicated SSE alumni, aiming to provide strategic guidance and advice on programs benefitting alumni and on how alumni can help SSE in achieving its mission.
The Alumni Advisory Board (AAB) serves as a forum for the exchange of information and ideas between the School's various alumni networks and stakeholders.
Purpose of the Alumni Advisory Board:
- To provide strategic guidance and advice on programs benefitting alumni, and on ways that alumni can help SSE
- In addition, this board represents the geographic diversity of the SSE Alumni Network.
Members of the Alumni Advisory Board 2021
- Anette Elving Ferm, UK Friends of SSE
- Andreas Schörling, UK Friends of SSE
- Michael Guthammar, American Friends of SSE
- Cecilia Browning, American Friends of SSE
- Kerstin Andersson-Kucharik, German Friends of SSE
- Jonathan Ilicki, SSE Alumni Network for Health and Life Sciences
- Josef Danell, SSE Alum
- Anna Omstedt Lindgren, SSE Alum
- Meng Chen, SSE Alum
- Marina Dirks, SSE Alum