Ongoing research at The Center for Market Studies
Below you find titles of current research and PhD projects that are undertaken at the center (projects listed alphabetically). Select a project title to get a brief summary of the project. If you are interested in more information about a specific project, please contact the project participants/PhD students directly.
Research projects (presented alphabetically)
- Achieving international growth - a longitudinal study of Swedish small and medium sized businesses.
- DigCon – the digitalisation of consumption.
- Digital transformation and structural changes in the networked society.
- Global network evolution.
- Hybrid markets – a study of deregulated public transportation markets in Sweden.
- Internationalisation in medium-sized retail companies.
- Market values? Valuation and price formation in markets for in-patient pharmaceuticals.
- Relevant market boundaries.
- Sincere marketing? How the rise of online influencers redefines commercial and social relations.
- Valuing for innovation? The consequences of value-based assessments of medical devices.
PhD projects (presented alphabetically)
- Creating solution values
- Patterns of market dynamics (PhD program).
- Incumbent responses to market change.
- Inter-field interactions and markets.
- Market governance and spatiality - A study of art market dynamics.
- The market consequences of deregulation.
- Self-managing organizations
- Transitioning to the next generation food system: Digitalization and innovation ecosystems in the agri-food sector.