Go to main navigation Navigation menu Skip navigation Home page Search

Corporate Relations

The mission of the Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) is to, through scientific teaching and research, strengthen Sweden’s competitiveness. Therefore, we build strong relationships with companies in order to understand their needs and challenges to better educate future responsible leaders in business and beyond.

SSE is an independent, private institution that mainly relies on private funding. Approximately 16% of SSE’s revenue distribution comes from the Swedish government. The support we receive from the companies is therefore crucial for our school and its future development. Join over 100 Swedish and international companies who are part of the SSE Corporate Partnership Program and support the development of the school’s research.

Why support us?

Future leaders

SSE graduates make a difference. Of the top 30 Swedish companies on the OMX Stockholm 93% have at least one SSE alum on their Board of Directors or Executive Management team.

Relevance for the business community

More than 95% of the Bachelor and Master students find a job within 3 months of graduation. The remaining 5 percent include alumni who chose not to look for a job immediately after graduation.

International

30 different nationalities among our students.

SSE is the only Swedish member institution of CEMS (the Global Alliance of Leading Business Schools in Management Education), GNAM (the Global Network for Advanced Management), CIVICA, and PIM (the Partnership in International Management).

Collaborations

4 double degree collaborations (with CEMS, Bocconi University, University of St. Gallen and Sciences Po).

Research collaborations with 200 international universities in 40 countries and with 200 companies, public agencies and non-academic institutions.

Top education

11 education programs - 2 Bachelor programs, 5 Master programs, 3 PhD programs, 1 MBA program (Executive Format) and over 130 Executive Education programs.

SSE’s organization: 6 departments, 7 research institutes, 35 research centers.

5 year EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) Accreditation, certifying that all of the main activities – teaching as well as research – are of the highest international standard.