Tina Sendlhofer is a PhD student in Business Administration at Misum at the Stockholm School of Economics. Her research interests are in business ethics and the organising of CSR and sustainability. Her main research focuses on small and medium sized enterprises and their role to contribute to sustainable markets. In particular, she is interested in micro-level mechanisms that drive CSR and sustainability. Tina contributes with her research to the inter-disciplinary research program Mistra Future Fashion. She has an international background, studying and working in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Organising for CSR
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Moral responsibility of sustainability
- Digitalising corporate governance
- Business ethics
- Sendlhofer, T. and Lernborg C.M. (forthcoming) "Labour rights training 2.0: The digitalisation of knowledge for workers in global supply chains", Journal of Cleaner Production
- Lernborg C.M. and Sendlhofer, T. (2017) "The case of [partial] organising for CSR", Sustainable Development and Business. SIR: Stockholm