Borrowing from other libraries
How to request
- Check MerQuery and/or Libris before submitting a request. Material found in MerQuery will not be borrowed (reserve item instead).
- If not found in MerQuery. Login to My Library and request the material.
- Books 5-10 days.
- Copies 2-3 days.
Renewals may be possible if you e-mail Library staff before due date. You may also renew your loans and see current due date in My Library.
- Loans from Nordic countries: Free of charge.
- Loans from outside Nordic countries: 200 SEK (minimum).
Please notice that interlibrary loans only are made outside the Stockholm region. That means you have to go to the library and borrow the book yourself it it is avaliable at a library in Stockholm.
The following section contains information for other libraries.
Use Libris or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail email@example.com or login to My Library. To be able to renew the loans via My Library you will need a sigel and a password.
Photocopies to Swedish Research Libraries:
- 60 SEK per article, 1-20 pages.
- 120 SEK per article, 21-40 pages.
Photocopies to other libraries:
- 100 SEK per article, 1-40 pages.
- 200 SEK per article, 41-80 pages.
IFLA Vouchers are accepted.
No charges for random article requests or for libraries that provide free photocopies to SSE library.