Book a Librarian
Do you need help with formulating search queries and choosing relevant databases?
Are you having trouble finding material related to your research subject?
If the answer is yes, you might want to book a librarian! This is an individuall appointment, giving you the opportunity to discuss your information needs in a stress-free manner. Common topics to talk about are:
- How to find information in general
- Which databases to use for your thesis/research
- How to search in a specifik database
- How to search using boolean commands
- Everyting regarding Refwork
This can be especially useful before you start writing your bachelor/master thesis or while you are working on the literature review.
You can book an appointment just for you, in pairs or as a group. The session is 45-60 minutes depending what you want to discuss. This service is for SSE students and staff only.