MSc Mentorship Program – Mentor
Share your experience
All over the world, students from top business schools need help with the transition to professional life. Generally speaking, mentorship programs provide that help.
That's where you come in; as a graduate, your experience can provide support, guidance and role modeling for the next generation of decision makers.
Application for the Program 2022-23 is open
Apply HERE before Oct 6!
A Well-Run Program
As a busy professional, you have many demands on your time. That is why this program begins with a solid matchmaking process, builds upon guidelines and training for mentors and continues with flexible scheduling. All to guarantee that your time is well spent.
Opportunity to learn
The success of mentorship programs depends on the relationship between mentor and student. That includes opportunities for you to learn through this experience and the support for helping you maintain a rewarding relationship.
If you have the time, the curiosity, and the willingness to commit, this could be one way to reconnect with Stockholm School of Economics, and also gain some insights in the process!
The benefits of being a mentor
• Share your talents, experiences, and professional wisdom with our future leaders
• Broaden your leadership, communication, and mentoring skills.
• Better understand the realities and challenges of the next generation
• Make a critical contribution to your alma mater
• Develop new networking and collaboration opportunities
• Learn about the latest research topics from SSE
• Make an impact and influence young aspiring minds