Stina Skogsvik joined the Department of Accounting in 2003. She holds a PhD from the Stockholm School of Economics (2002).
- Publicly Available Accounting Information and Market Efficiency
- Fundamental Analysis
- Prediction of Business Failure and Stock Market Prices
- Skogsvik, K. Skogsvik, S. and Thorsell, H.: "Disentangling the Enterprise Book-to-Price and Leverage Effects in Stock Returns - A Commentary on Penman, Richardson and Tuna (2007)"
- Accounting Quality and Stock Market Returns
- Prediction of Business Failure and Stock Market Prices.
- Skogsvik, S., 2002, Redovisningsmått, värderelevans och informationseffektivitet, PH.D thesis, Stockholm, EFI
- Skogsvik, S., 2008, "Financial Statement Information, the Prediction of Book Return on Owners' Equity and Market Efficiency: The Swedish Case", Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 35, Issue 7-8
- Skogsvik, K. & Skogsvik, S., 2008, "P/E-ratios in Relative Valuation - a Mission Impossible?", Investment Management and Financial Innovation, Volume 5, Issue 4 (continued)
- Skogsvik, S., 2008, "Räntabilitetsprognoser och aktieplaceringar baserade på årsredovisningsinformation", Redovisning i fokus, red. Jennergren P. et al., EFI
- Skogsvik, S. & Skogsvik, K.,2010, "Accounting-Based Probabilistic Prediction of ROE, the Residual Income Valuation Model and the Assessment of Mispricing in the Swedish Stock Market", ABACUS, Volume 46, Issue 4. (Winning article of the 2010 ABACUS Manuscript Award.)
- Skogsvik, K. & Skogsvik, S., 2013, "On the choice based sample bias in probabilistic bankruptcy prediction", Investment Management and Financial Innovation, Volume 10, Issue 1.
- Anesten, S., Möller, N., Skogsvik, K. & Skogsvik, S. 2019, "The pricing accuracy of alternative equity valuation models: Scandinavian evidence", Journal of International Financial Management and Accounting.