New MSc Student 2020
Confirm that you are done with your Bachelor's degree
If your Bachelor's degree is not from SSE:
- Send us by post your official Bachelor’s transcript and a certified copy of the Bachelor’s diploma by August 21.
- If you are not done with your degree yet, make sure to send us your final official Bachelor's transcript and a certificate from your home university that you are done with all the Bachelor's program requirements.
- What is a certified copy? It is a copy of your original document issued by your university or notary/official authourity in your country. It has to have a signature of a person verifying that is is a true copy of the original and a stamp of the university. Please do not send us just printed versions of the scans.
- If your university issues documents that can be verified online - we can accept that as well. Your university can also email to us directly your documents, if they have a delay in issuing the printed documents due to covid-19.
att: MSc admissions
SE-113 83 Stockholm
For SSE BSc students or graduates:
- You must be done with all the BSc courses required for the degree by the start of the program. We will check your eligibility ourselves prior to the registration.
- Apply for your BSc diploma before December 15.
The programs start with an introduction on August 26. During the first three days, you will complete your registration, be introduced to the academic aspects of your studies, and meet your fellow students, as well as the professors and staff. Please note that the introduction is mandatory for all students. The courses start on August 31.
Student Association at SSE (SASSE) is organizing the social activities during the first days, do not miss all the fun!
Before the start of the Program
Need an admission letter? Just let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you.
Networking events and pre-departure meetings
Due to the current outbreak of COVID-19, we cancelled our network mingles and pre-departure events that were supposed to take place in the next few weeks. If you want to know how SSE is dealing with the coronavirus, click here.
Get in touch with us
Are you an international student and have been newly admitted to SSE? We are here to answer any questions you might have and help you in your decision making process. You can book an online meeting with us.
At SSE we have a small housing office that offers rooms and apartments to some of our international master’s students. The application for SSE housing will be open on March 16 until March 31, apply here. See the menu on the right ("Housing") to view the available options.
Would you like to learn Swedish before your studies begin?
Then download the app “Learning Swedish” now! This app has been developed in Sweden by the Swedish Institute, a public agency, together with a group of experienced Swedish teachers and partners. "Learning Swedish" is a free course in Swedish course for beginners with material for self-study aimed at adult learners.
It is your fast track to learning Swedish wherever you live. The course gives basic spoken and written knowledge of the Swedish language, as well as an insight into Swedish culture and society. All instructions are given in English. Once you have downloaded the app, it is also available offline: