New MSc Students 2021
Before the start of the Program
Need an admission letter? Just let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will send it to you.
Networking events and pre-departure meetings
Due to COVID-19, our network mingles and pre-departure events will be organized entirely online. Click here to read more about our upcoming events. We have also created MS Teams for you to communicate with your future classmates, you will get an invitation shortly. If you want to know how SSE is dealing with the coronavirus, click here.
Get in touch with us
Are you an international student and have you newly been admitted to SSE? We are here to answer any questions you might have and help you in your decision-making process. You can book an online meeting with us.
At SSE we have a small housing office that offers rooms and apartments to some of our international Master students. Click here to view the available options. The application period is March 22 - April 4. The application link has been emailed to the admitted students.
Confirm that you are done with your Bachelor's degree
If your Bachelor's degree is not from SSE:
- Before you enroll in our MSc program, we need to confirm that you are done with your Bachelor's degree.
- Prepare and scan in a good quality the original of your Bachelor's diploma and your official Bachelor’s transcript. You will be required to upload the documents in the program registration form that will be open in August.
- It is beneficial if your university issues documents that can be verified online.
- If you are finishing your Bachelor's program in 2021, and therefore do not hold a diploma yet, make sure to send us a certificate from your home university that you are done with all the Bachelor's program requirements by latest August 23.
- Your university can also email to us directly your documents, if they have a delay in issuing the printed documents due to COVID-19.
For SSE BSc students or graduates:
- You must be done with all the BSc courses required for the degree by the start of the program. We will check your eligibility ourselves prior to the registration.
- Apply for your SSE BSc diploma before December 15 2021.
The programs start with an introduction on August 25. During the first three days, you will complete your registration, be introduced to the academic aspects of your studies, and meet your fellow students, as well as the professors and staff. Please note that the introduction is mandatory for all students. The courses start on August 30.
Student Association at SSE (SASSE) is organizing the social activities during the first days, do not miss all the fun!
Would you like to learn Swedish before your studies begin?
Then download the app “Learning Swedish” now! This app has been developed in Sweden by the Swedish Institute, a public agency, together with a group of experienced Swedish teachers and partners. "Learning Swedish" is a free course in Swedish course for beginners with material for self-study aimed at adult learners.
It is your fast track to learning Swedish wherever you live. The course gives basic spoken and written knowledge of the Swedish language, as well as an insight into Swedish culture and society. All instructions are given in English. Once you have downloaded the app, it is also available offline: