House of Innovation to welcome new Tenure Track Assistant Professors in Fall 2022
08 March, 2022
In Fall 2022, the House of Innovation will welcome five new Tenure Track Assistant Professors in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Innovation, and Operations and Supply Chain Management.
Starting Fall 2022, the House of Innovation will welcome five new Tenure Track Assistant Professors in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Innovation, and Operations and Supply Chain Management.
- Elmira van den Broek is interested in how emerging technologies such as AI change professional work. Employing qualitative ethnographic methods, she studies how a vendor and their largest client develop and use AI in recruitment. Her work thereby focuses on various topics, including AI and knowledge work, AI ethics, and technology and occupational change. Before joining House of Innovation, Elmira was a PhD candidate at the KIN Center for Digital Innovation at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- Sam Ruiqing Cao is an applied economist and strategy scholar researching digital innovation and entrepreneurship. Her work explores how firms, entrepreneurs, and workers channel technological innovation into business value and productivity gains. Prior to joining House of Innovation, Sam was a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Laboratory for Innovation Science at Harvard.
- Giada Baldessarelli is currently a British Academy Fellow at the Department of Management and Entrepreneurship at Imperial College Business School and a member of the Imperial Business Design Studio. Her research interests include the systematic development of creative outcomes in collaborative projects spanning organizational boundaries.
- Antoaneta Momcheva is currently a PhD candidate in Operations and Technology Management at IE Business School-IE University. Her primary research interests lie in the impact of using flexible labor arrangements such as external labor or unstable scheduling on individual, project as well firm performance. Antoaneta will be joining the House of Innovation prior to her Tenure Track appointment as an Affiliated Research Fellow.
- Hui Sun is a Ph.D. candidate in the Management & Organizations Department at Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. Her research concerns the role of cognition in entrepreneurship, behavioral strategy, and social networks.
We look forward to welcoming each of these extraordinary young academics to our research environment.