Department of Accounting
Johnny Lind is professor at Stockholm School of Economics and NTNU business school in Norway. He holds a PhD from Uppsala University (1996) and he spent his first ten years in academia as employed at the department of business studies at Uppsala University. Since 2000 he has been employed at the department of accounting at Stockholm School of Economics. Between 2010-2019 he was head of the department of accounting. He is currently (2020-2022) the holder of Ragnar and Torsten Söderberg professorship in Business.
He is most active in the area of studying accounting in inter-organizational relationships and networks, covering both private and public sector organizations. His current research interests also include the interplay between capital markets and management control, accounting in the manufacturing sector, accounting and new product development, and accounting and strategizing.
He is currently working on the following papers:
- Accounting practices in a private equity own company
- Resource interdependencies in capital equipment sales – the role of open book accounting
- Nordic research on accounting and control in inter-organizational relationships: A literature review
- Control problems in cross boundary health care services – the role of vernacular accounting systems
- Accounting and strategizing in production – a longitudinal study