Webinar | Dimensions of well-being
Research that will be presented at the workshop covers analysis of determinants of well-being including age and gender, as well as regional and historical perspectives on welfare.
The program (see full program at the end of this page) includes a special session focused on the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic for different aspects of well-being.
The workshop will be organised as part of the Forum for Research on Gender Economics (FROGEE) supported by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida).
The online workshop will be moderated by Michal Myck, Director of the Centre for Economic Analysis (CenEA/Poland).
Time: 10:40 - 16:30 CEST, Stockholm time
Gender economics of well-being
- Sonia Bhalotra (University of Warwick)
- Yuki Takahashi (University of Bologna)
- Damian Clarke (University of Chile)
Well-being in the COVID-19 pandemic
- Anthony Lepinteur (University of Luxembourg)
- Lev Lvovskiy (BEROC)
- Knar Khachatryan (American University of Armenia)
- Thesia Garner (US Bureau of Labor Statistics)
Time: 9:45 -16:00 CEST, Stockholm time
Identifying determinants of well-being
- Claudius Garten (TU Dortmund)
- Barbara Pertold-Gebicka (Charles University)
Inequality and deprivation
- Ingrid Bleynat (King’s College London)
- Nicolai Suppa (Centre for Demographic Studies at the UAB)
Regions, institutions and later life outcomes
- Elizaveta Pronkina (University Carlos III)
- Alina Schmitz (TU Dortmund)