Transformation through design - 1 Oct 2019
Design is changing. What is the future of design practices? We gathered the design community for keynotes and workshops at Transformation Through Design - The Quest for Meaning in Business Innovation. An event about the interplay of design and business, organized by the House of Innovation.
As part of the day the dt4b community was engaged in a workshop about "designing workspaces for creative transformation - engaging people in innovation processes". Inspired by the Learning and Innovation Center of Steelcase in Munich, with an opportunity to reflect on the role of workspace in sparking creativity.
The event took place on 1 October 2019.
- Katerina Hägg, Vice President External Relations, SSE
- Roberto Verganti, Professor of Leadership and Innovation, SSE and Politecnico di Milano
- Mattia Bianchi, Professor of Innovation Management, SSE
- Anna Grandt, Head of Digital Experience & Innovation, SEB
- Dan Hill, Director of Strategic Design, Vinnova
- Daniel Peterson, Expert Design Director, McKinsey & Company