Lena Lid Andersson
Lena Lid Andersson was born 1971 in Värmland. She is a researcher and teacher at SSE since 1998. Her main research interest is communication, rhetoric and leadership.
Lena Lid Andersson has a master in business administration from Uppsala University, where she also studied rhetoric, history of ideas, pedagogy and social psychology. She has also studied rhetoric at College of Alameda and University of Iowa, USA. In 2009 she took her PhD in Business Administration on a dissertation that combines theories of rhetoric and leadership.
Lid Andersson is teaching both at the bachelor- and masterprogrammes of SSE. She is also lecturing at Executive MBA programmes at IFL and is a part of the faculty for SSE Russia, where she teaches modules in Leadership Skills. Lena Lid Andersson is also freelancing externally as a writer and lecturer.
- Att skriva som (någon) Annan, 2009, nr 41/42, year 11, RetorikMagasinet.
- Ledarskapande Retorik - Dag Hammarskjöld och FN:s övriga generalsekreterare som scen för karisma, dygder och ledarideal, 2009, Stockholm: EFI.
- The rhetorical dimension, 2001, (with Johan Stein) in Invisible Management – The Social Construction of Leadership, Sjöstrand S-E, Sandberg J & Tyrstrup M (ed), London:Thomson.
- Makt, ledarskap och retorik, 2000, in Talandets lust och vånda – Tänkt och talat om språk och kommunikation, Backlund B (ed), Lund: Studentlitteratur.
- Retorik och ledarskap, 1999, (with Johan Stein) in ”Osynlig företagsledning”, Sjöstrand S-E, Sandberg J & Tyrstrup M (ed), Lund: Studentlitteratur.
- Management by video, 1999, nr 4 year 1, RetorikMagasinet.
Conferences and seminars
- Wanted: A Leader for the World. Host of round-table discussion at ILA conference. November 2008. Los Angeles.
- Virtues in value-based leadership. Presentation and poster. Seminar on Organizational Ethnography. October 2006. SSE, Stockholm
- Considerations of Depth in Rhetorical Analysis, of the Ethnographic Researcher as a Therapist, and of the Form as the Norm in Writing a Thesis. Presentation of paper. July 2006. Edamba Summer Seminar, Soreze, France.
- Who lives in the Second Home of the student? A study of voluntary work at the ”Student Nations” at Uppsala University in Sweden. Presentation of paper. May 2002. European Academy of Management, EURAM. University of Stockholm.
- The Large book of Christian Faith – The Swedish Church trying a new culture-profile to survive the divorce from the Governement. Presentation of paper. June 2000. Third International Crossroads Conference in Cultural Studies. University of Birmingham.
IFL Executive Education
- Executive MBA, September 2003, January 2005, January 2007, September 2008.
- Executive Education Advanced Management Program, May 2003, May 2004
- Leadership skills, Oil and Gas Management, SSE Russia in St Petersburg, April 2008.
- Leadership skills, MBA General Management, SSE Russia in Moscow, August 2007, August 2009.
SSE Master Programme
- Skills training in course "Business Plan Project", autumn 2009.
- Course responsibility and teacher in “Retorik och Kommunikation”, autumn 2002, autumn 2003, spring 2007, autumn 2007, spring 2008. About 30-40 students each course. Last evaluation 6,58/7 in satisfaction.
- Tutor of master thesis in business administration, spring 2009.
- Lecture in “Företagsledning”, autumn 2003, autumn 2004, autumn 2005, autumn, 2006, autumn, 2007.
- Teacher in ”Ledarskapets Uttryck”, spring 2002.
- Lecture in ”Företagsekonomisk metodkurs”, spring 2001, spring 2007, spring 2009.
- Teacher in “Ledarskap och chefers abete”. Spring 2001.
- Uppsala University, Södertörn college, Skövde College, Stockholm University, Örebro University, Hanken School of Economics.
- Lectures for Högskoleverkets Informatörsförening, Journalistgruppen, Språkkonsulterna, JUSEK; Cepro, LSU, BDO and more.
- Assistant leader and academic resource in an experience network of CEOs in ERFA coaching by IFL, 2000-2002. www.ifl.se
- Assistant leader and academic resource in an experience network of Information Managers ERFA coaching by IFL, 1998-2002. www.ifl.se
- President for the United Student Nations of Kuratorskonvetet for Uppsala University. Spring 2000. Responsible for the 13 Student Nations and spokes person for the 32.000 students at Uppsala University. www.kuratorskonventet.
- President for Värmlands Nation at Uppsala University, 1999. Responsible for 2.500 members, 100 volunteers and 5 full time employees. www.varmlandsnation.se
- Telias Rhetorical Scholarship, with following motivation ”därför att hon är en god representant för en ung och vetgirig generation, som har upptäckt den klassiska retorikens möjligheter i det moderna samhället.”