SWEDISH CONFERENCE IN ECONOMICS
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS AND SITE, STOCKHOLM SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
November 12-13, 2021*
*PRELIMINARY – CAN CHANGE BECAUSE OF COVID
CALL FOR PAPERS
Deadline August 30, 2021
The goal of the conference is to enable researchers in economics, and others interested in economic research, to meet regularly and thereby contribute to:
- increased contact between researchers in Sweden
- improved conditions for increased mobility between Swedish economics departments
- opportunities for ministries, government agencies etc. to share the latest research findings from researchers in Sweden
- giving doctoral students and recent PhDs opportunities to present themselves to potential employers
- establishing a natural forum for discussions on education and research policy in economics.
The conference starts in the morning of November 12 and ends in the afternoon of November 13. The program will contain a mix of shorter and longer presentations; open both to graduate students and senior researchers, as well as poster sessions. This year’s panel session will be on evidence-based policy, including researchers and policy makers.
The conference language is English.
Presenters will be offered travel costs and lodging for up to two nights at a hotel close to the Stockholm School of Economics. All participants will be offered meals, including the conference dinner on November 13.
Paper abstract submission deadline is August 30, and you will be notified in early September on whether the paper is accepted. Hopefully by late August we know whether the conference can take place. Please indicate whether you are interested in presenting in the longer sessions or would like a shorter presentation or a poster presentation.