We are looking for a Coordinator for Projects and Events
The application deadline has passed.
We are looking for an experienced coordinator, used to working in teams with large events and projects. The successful candidate also has good IT skills and is fluent in English.
In this role you will coordinate our weekly research seminars as well as a handful of large events. You will support our international research network and form part of our outreach team responsible for communication, seminars, and partnerships. You will also be working with our center funding activities.
Your most important tasks are:
- Coordination of large conferences and event teams, in collaboration with the project manager;
- Coordination of our weekly academic seminars, which includes making travel arrangements and posting on our website;
- Managing our CRM-database. Updating and maintaining database records of academic and funding partners with the help of relevant colleagues;
- Working with center funding activities. This includes arranging meetings, sending out invitations and coordinating calls for action.
- You should have a minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position, coordinating large events or projects.
- You are accustomed to working with a range of the most used administrative IT-systems. You are structured, solution-oriented, professional and enjoy creating efficient work processes.
The position is full time, with a six-month trial period. Vacation is primarily confined to academic breaks between the summer and winter semesters.
We are committed to a balanced gender distribution and value a variety of backgrounds and experiences amongst our employees. We therefore welcome all applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, or other beliefs.
SHoF offers an international and vibrant working environment where professors, research assistants, PhD students, and administrators work side by side. Our offices are located at Drottninggatan in downtown Stockholm.
Please submit your CV and application letter via Varbi (HHS recruitment system). Application deadline is November 29, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis throughout the entire application period.
Please contact Mia Chennell, Head of Communications, for more information about the role: Tel: 08-736 91 18, 0733-401618.
Deadline November 29, 2021
Application deadline has passed.
|Type of employment||Permanent position|
|Contract type||Full time|
|First day of employment||According to agreement|
|Salary||According to agreement|
|Number of positions||1|
Mia Chennell, Head of Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last application date||29.Nov.2021 11:59 PM CET|