We are looking for a Research Communication Manager
We are now recruiting a Research Communication Manager.
As a communicator and project manager, you will work with communicating research produced at the Swedish House of Finance. We are currently in an exciting phase where we are strengthening our external communication to different target groups both in Sweden and internationally. The role will involve working with journalists at home and abroad, engaging via the media, social media and other new digital formats and channels. You will also be project managing some of the public seminars that are arranged every year at the Swedish House of Finance.
- Write press releases, newsletters, articles for the web and social media
- Contribute to writing debate articles
- Project manage a handful of seminars per year and collaborate with research communication centers both home and abroad
- Serve as media contact
- Serve as point of contact with external producers for podcasts, videos etc.
- Collaborate with other editors within the Stockholm School of Economics and coordinate joint efforts
- Report and evaluate communication efforts internally
Some of these tasks will involve a shared responsibility between yourself and the Head of Communications.
- You have a university degree and documented work experience in the field of communication
- You are a good writer, fluent in English
- You have good knowledge of web publishing, social media outreach and digital channels
- You have prior experience working with the media
- You have a good organizational ability and enjoy working in teams
- You are interested in research and policy debate
Experience of research communication is an advantage.
The position is full time, with a six-month trial period. Vacation is primarily confined to academic breaks between the summer and winter semesters.
We are committed to a balanced gender distribution and value a variety of backgrounds and experiences amongst our employees. We therefore welcome all applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, or other beliefs.
Our offices are located in central Stockholm, at Drottninggatan 98. Our working language is mainly English.
To find out more about the Swedish House of Finance: https://www.houseoffinance.se/
Please submit your CV and application letter via HHS recruitment system: https://hhs.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:439308/
Application deadline: November 12, 2021.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis throughout the entire application period.
Please contact Mia Chennell, Head of Communications, for more information about the role: Tel: 08-736 91 18, 0733-401618.
We look forward to receiving your application!
|Type of employment||Permanent position|
|Contract type||Full time|
|First day of employment||According to agreement|
|Salary||According to agreement|
|Number of positions||1|
Mia Chennell, Head of Communications, +46733401618
|Last application date||12.Nov.2021 11:59 PM CET|