Application & Admission
APPLICATION TIMELINE FALL 2020
- October 1 - November 4 (10:00 a.m.): Application period
- October 15: Information meeting, at 12.00 via zoom
- December 2: Assessment center (for shortlisted candidates)
- Mid-December: Notification
- End of May: Kick-off of the program
- Summer 2021: Washington, D.C. internship
- Fall 2021: Landegger Program at Georgetown University
All SSE first year MSc students (except for students within KAB-IFP and any double degree programs) are eligible to apply.
The selection will be made based on the following criteria:
- Previous academic results
- Personal and professional motivation
- Work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- Performance in Assessment Center
HOW TO APPLY
The 2020 application opens October 1 and the deadline to apply is November 4, at 10.00 a.m.
To apply you will need to create an account on our online application platform - choose Wallenberg International Fellows Program from the list and follow the instructions.
1. BSc diploma & transcripts
2. GMAT or GRE results (if applicable)
3. We accept the following options as proof of your proficiency in English:
- IELTS Academic score at least 7
- TOEFL iBT total score at least 100
- English as native language
- Bachelor’s degree from a program conducted completely in English
- Qualifications “English B/6” from Swedish upper secondary school
- SSE course 108/109 at least grade C
- Upper Secondary School under the curriculum of International Baccalaureate
4. Personal motivation where you describe your reasons for applying and discuss the type of internship you would like to engage in during the program.