Application & Admission
APPLICATION TIMELINE FALL 2020
- October 1 - November 4 (10:00 a.m.): Application period
- TBA: Information meeting, at 12.15 in room Ragnar
- December 7: Assessment center (for shortlisted candidates)
- Mid-December: Notification
- End of May: Kick-off of the program
- Summer 2021: Washington, D.C. internship
- Fall 2021: Landegger Program at Georgetown University
All SSE first year MSc students (except for students within KAB-IFP and any double degree programs) are eligible to apply.
The selection will be made based on the following criteria:
- Previous academic results
- Personal and professional motivation
- Work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- Performance in Assessment Center
HOW TO APPLY
The 2020 application opens October 1 and the deadline to apply is November 4, at 10.00 a.m.
To apply you will need to create an account on our online application platform - choose Wallenberg International Fellows Program from the list and follow the instructions.
1. BSc diploma & transcripts
2. GMAT or GRE results (for non-SSE Bachelor degree holders)
3. We accept the following options as proof of your proficiency in English:
- IELTS Academic score at least 7
- TOEFL iBT total score at least 100
- English as native language
- Bachelor’s degree from a program conducted completely in English
- Qualifications “English B/6” from Swedish upper secondary school
- SSE course 108/109 at least grade C
4. Personal motivation where you describe your reasons for applying and discuss the type of internship you would like to engage in during the program.