MindShift – Our shared commitment to Growth that Matters
Reflections by Amy Edmondson at the MindShift webinar, May 15, 2020.
SIGN-UP FOR THE MINDSHIFT CONFERENCE
Friday, November 20th from 9:00 – 16:30
Digitally facilitated, with a possibility to move it physically to the Stockholm School of Economics, if it seems wise.
- You can choose to join the morning session (09:00 - 12:00), the afternoon session (13:30 - 16:30) or the full day of course.
- Tickets are priced from 1200 - 2600 SEK ex. VAT, with a 20% discount for researchers and NGOs.
The Nordic countries have been pioneers in the fields of gender equality and sustainability. Now it is time to lead the systematic work for supporting individuals’ lifelong development and growth.
In the short term, it will help create competitive advantages for you and your organization. In the long term, it can strengthen all of humanity’s ability to better cope with our global challenges. Be part of a transformational event, where we mix the brightest minds from the scientific community with senior decision makers and practitioners from the private and public sector.
During the morning session, 09:00 – 12:00, you will get input from renown researchers and practitioners from Sweden and Europe and you will be able to choose from several digital streams, including:
- The science of human development - meet prominent scientists sharing their insights on how we systemically can help people to grow and handle the complexities of our time.
- Tech and scaling transformation - meet entrepreneurs and people who have managed to simplify and scale tools for personal development, reaching out to thousands of people.
- Developing everyone in our organizations - meet and learn from senior leaders from the private and the public sector who are making human development a true priority.
Join us in the afternoon, 13:30 - 16:30 if you want to listen to the brilliant minds from the global community reflecting on some of the biggest vulnerabilities and challenges we have as individuals, groups and organizations, and how we might find ways to get more resilient by a Growth that Matters:
Amy C. Edmondson – Author of The Fearless Organization
Jennifer Garvey Berger – Author of Unlocking Leadership Mindtraps
Otto Scharmer – Author of Theory U
Peter Senge – Author of The Fifth Discipline
Robert Kegan – Author of An Everyone Culture
Meet the speakers
Our moderators Emma Stenström and Jan Artem Henriksson will guide us through the conference. They have gathered some of the world's leading scientists and practioners in the area of human growth, such as:
Niklas Adalberth - founder of Norrsken Foundation
Katarina Berg - CHRO, Brand & Strategy Operations, Spotify
Tomas Björkman - Founder, Ekskäret Foundation
Amy Edmondson - Ph.D., Harvard Business School
Stefan Einhorn - Professor, Karolinska Institutet
Erik Fernholm - Initiator/CEO, 29k
Jennifer Garvey Berger - Ph.D., Harvard University Graduate School of Education
Jan Artem Henriksson - Head of Thought Leaders Summits, Ekskäret Foundation
Robert Kegan - Ph.D., Harvard University Graduate School of Education
Selina Millstam - Vice President, Head of Talent Management, Ericsson
Julia Norinder - Director of HR and Communication, SIDA
Jonathan Reams - Ph.D., Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Otto Scharmer - Senior Lecturer, MIT Sloan School of Management
Peter Senge - Senior lecturer, MIT Sloan School of Management
Emma Stenström - Associate Professor, SSE
More speakers and contributors will be added continously.