A new COVID-19 (coronavirus) task force has been put in place at SSE as of yesterday, March 12.
The core members of this task force include:
- Katarina Hägg, Chair
- Charlotte Celsing, HR
- Pär Åhlström, Head of Degree Program
- Petronella Andersen, Executive Education
- Pär Kempe, IT
- Linda Tarmet, support
SASSE’s president Hanna Hedlund is an adjunct member of the group. The number of core members of this group is low specifically to ensure quick and decisive action but the group will add further functions and people if/when needed.
The main areas that the COVID-19 task force are focusing on are:
- Scenario planning, consequence analysis and the development of overall strategies for SSE, in the short and long term.
- Coordination of operations on a short term basis
- Guidance to the management team and other internal actors, based on scenario planning and benchmarking.
For questions or concerns, we have an email address which is monitored regularly: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our new webpage hhs.se/corona
to read more about SSE's recommendations and other revelant information regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus).