A new COVID-19 (coronavirus) task force has been put in place at SSE as of yesterday, March 12.
The core members of this task force include:
- Katarina Hägg, Chair
- Charlotte Celsing, HR
- Pär Åhlström, Head of Degree Program
- Petronella Andersen, Executive Education
- Pär Kempe, IT
- Linda Tarmet, support
The main areas that the COVID-19 task force are focusing on are:
- Scenario planning, consequence analysis and the development of overall strategies for SSE, in the short and long term.
- Coordination of operations on a short term basis
- Guidance to the management team and other internal actors, based on scenario planning and benchmarking.
For questions or concerns, we have an email address which is monitored regularly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit our new webpage hhs.se/corona to read more about SSE's recommendations and other revelant information regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus).