CANCELLED: Mendeley – Getting started with reference management software
This training session is for any student och staff who wants to learn how to use the Mendeley referencing manager to cite references, create bibliographies and change the referencing style of their papers.
When this session is done you'll have the skills needed to use Mendeley in your studies. This might come in especially useful when writing writing an academic paper like a bachelor or master thesis.
We'll guide you step-by-step on how to
- Create a Mendeley account
- Install Mendeley Desktop
- Add articles, webbpages, statistics etc.
- Edit and organise your reference library
- Share references
- Create groups and collaborate with others
- Insert references and bibliographies in a word document
To get the most out of the session we recommend you bring your laptop to actively participate and follow the step-by-step instructions.