Recent years have seen a major shift in the way and pace that discourses and narratives are produced and diffused. As media has shifted towards digital platforms, where anyone can produce messages with wide visibility, researchers require new tools to analyze this communication and to understand its relationship to the development of norms and policies.
We invite you to join us for a conference on the dynamics of social text and network analyses, including topics such as:
- The Dimensions of Social Networks
- Why and How Languages Matters
- Community Structure and Evolution
We are seeking submissions - such as research papers, novel data sets and innovative methods – to include in our programme, please use the registration link below.
Date and Time: September 29, 9am to 5pm CEST
Location: Stockholm School of Economics (Stockholm, Sweden)
Program: Find the full program here
This conference is free of charge – meals will be provided, but we are not able to provide funding for travel or accommodation.
- Karl Wennberg, professor, Stockholm School of Economics
- Mickaël Buffart, assistant professor, Stockholm School of Economics
- Ronald Burt, distinguished professor, Bocconi University
- Paul Rosenbaum, PhD student, Uppsala University
- Carola Klöck, assistant professor, Sciences Po
- Florian Weiler, associate professor, Central European University
- Petra Kralj Novak, assistant professor, Central European University
Questions related to the conference: email@example.com
Read more about DYSTENA and other CIVICA collaborative research projects.