1. Wet hands with water.
2. Apply enough soap to cover all hand surfaces.
3. Rub hands palm to palm.
4. Right palm over left dorsum with interlaced fingers and vice versa.
5. Palm to palm with fingers interlaced.
6. backs of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked.
7. Rotational Rubbing of left thumb clasped in right palm and vice versa.
8. Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand in left palm and vice versa.
9. Rinse hands with water.
10. Dry thoroughly with a single use towel.
11. Use towel to turn off faucet.
12. And your hands are safe.