Deep changes were forced on the way we work and learn, some may be permanent. What are the consequences?
- Is productivity affected by remote working? How does this interact with the availability of child care?
- What are the distributional effects of layoffs?
- How much is sick leave used, and by whom? In particular in crucial sectors?
- How does distance work affect the labor market returns to social networks?
- Is there a gender dimension to these questions?
- How are rates of infection and fatalities among teachers and their families as well as among the families of school children?
- How will quality and inequality in learning be affected by homeschooling, and by the absence of national testing? How will educational choices and labor market entry be affected?