What can financial institutions do here and now, within the current system, to work for sustainable development?
Our aims with Practical Tools are are to develop useable tools for sustainable investors. The concrete results will include a tool to better track the effectiveness of engagement activities, a tool to measure citizens’ interest in sustainable development goals, a tool that allows better benchmarking of Swedish ESG activities, and a tool to better measure overall financial market health.
Practical Tools Research Projects:
- Evaluating Engagement Effectiveness
- Data Science for Sustainable Development Goals
- Enhancing sustainable market infrastructures: the case of incomplete carbon reporting
- Industry Benchmarking of rating agencies on best practice
- Unexpected, systematic risks within and outside of markets: towards a measure of market health
For more information about Practical Tools, please contact: A.Hoepner AT icmacentre.ac.uk