SUSTAINABLE CONSUMPTION - HOW DO WE DO IT?
How can we make money without selling more? Can we consume less and still be a welfare state? What happens to global resources if we continue to consume more?
Art by Patrik Qvist
Speakers were: (find their slides to the right of this page)
- Per Bolund, Minister for Consumer Affairs
- Victor Galaz, Stockholm Resilience Center
- Elin Larsson, Filippa K
- Åsa Moberg, IVL, Swedish Environmental Research Institute
- Jens Holm, Member of Parliament from Vänsterpartiet
- Eva Eiderström, Naturskyddsföreningen
- Patrik Qvist, artist
- Joakim Sandberg, Misum and Mistra Financial Systems, SSE
- Susanne Sweet, Misum, SSE
- Lin Lerpold and Örjan Sjöberg, Misum, SSE
Per Bolund, Minister for Consumer Affairs, presents the government strategy on sustainable consumption in the aula of Stockholm School of Economics
More about the seminar here.