Per Åhblom has a M.Sc. degree in Business and Economics from SSE and was accepted as a PhD student in the fall of 2010. In his dissertation project, he is studying the creation of meaning of financial numbers in the relationship between institutional equity investors and listed companies. He has a particular interest in micro sociological analysis of everyday practices and structures.
- Use and interpretation of financial numbers in capital markets
- Inter-organisational management control in the public sector
- Social studies of accounting and finance
- Introductory Mathematics
- Introductory Computer Methods
- Computer Methods for Economic Analysis
- Accounting and Financial Management