I am a Ph. D. candidate in Finance at Stockholm School of Economics and I am affiliated with SIFR - the Institute for Financial Research. Currently I am a visiting student at London School of Economics and Political Science and Financial Markets Group.
I am on the job market this year and will be available for interview at the the ASSA/AEA/AFA meetings in San Francisco (3-5 January) and RES PhD meetings in London (January 8-9).
- Empirical Corporate Finance
- Behavioral Finance
- Regulation and Financial Intermediation
- Introduction to Corporate Finance (Bachelor level, 2014)
- Financial Economics (Bachelor level, 2014)
- Financial Stability and Regulation (Master level, 2013)
- Banking and Financial Intermediation (Master level, 2013)
- Venture Capital and Private Equity (Master level, 2011 and 2012)
Job market paper: Motives for Entrepreneurial Saving: Evidence from Sweden