What is the dress code for the ceremony and banquet?
- Ceremony only: dark suit or white tie/evening dress
- Ceremony and banquet, or only banquet: white tie/evening dress
Please note: There is no particular tradition for women as to the style or colour of their dresses, only that they be full-length.
White tie stands for tails with white vest, white bowtie, white shirt, black shoes and black socks. It also translates to national dress or military mess kit or long evening gown.
Where can I rent dress suits?
Dress suits may be rented from:
- Brudgummen Fest och Högtidskläder: Vattugatan1, phone +46-8-30 01 12
- Ateljé Royal Högtidskläder: Linnégatan 31, phone +46-8-612 37 35
- Östermalms Smoking & Frackuthyrning: (men’s wear only), Almlöfsgatan 3 (behind The Dramathical Theatre), phone +46-8-660 28 29. SSE has a discount.