We are now accepting application for the 2018-2019 round.
Our application process is online. Please sign up here to start!
The following documents MUST be submitted with the
1. Authenticated copy of a Swedish residency permit: uppehållstillstånd
2. CV in English
3. Authenticated copy of university transcripts
4. Statements from two personal references, preferably one previous employer and one from someone that knows the applicants character, abilities, capacity, ambitions etc.
5. High resolution digital photo
6. Additional reference if applicable
Two in school exams are conducted as part of the application process, and applicants must pass.
- English language proficiency test
- General mental ability test
The SSE RAMP Autumn 2018 will use a rolling admission
process until July 31st, 2018.