Improved hygiene strategies
To avoid contagion, Stockholm School of Economics urges everyone to follow our hygiene recommendations. Apart from the general rules of handwashing and to cough and sneeze into your arm, we ask you to not shake hands and to avoid any physical contact. As an extra preventative measure, we have increased our cleaning routines, and there is now antibacterial gel in all restrooms and other public campus areas.
SSE hygiene recommendations
- No handshakes.
- Avoid any physical contact.
- Wash your hands frequently and use antibacterial gel if needed.
- Cough/sneeze into your arm.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.