American Friends of SSE
The AFSSE is a U.S. non-profit corporation formed for the purpose of supporting SSE and its alumni living in the United States.
The American Friends of SSE’s objectives are to:
- Promote networking for alumni living in the US
- Provide opportunities and/or connections for SSE students to obtain internships or jobs in the US
- Contribute to SSE and/or assist SSE in securing donations
- Foster and maintain other close and mutually beneficial ties
- November 1, 2018, New York: KTH Innovation Event at Spotify (details in the SSE Alumni USA Facebook group)
- June 6, 2018: Washington, DC: AFSSE Swedish National Day celebration (details)
- May 23, 2018, New York: AFSSE Event with SSE Professor Bo Becker (details)
- April 30, 2018, New York: SSE Alumni Event with SSE President Lars Strannegård and Swedish American Chamber of Commerce, New York President Anna Thorne Holst (details)
- April 28, 2018, New York: AFSSE Valborg Dinner (details)
- October 10, 2017, Chicago: SSE Alumni Dinner, hosted by Dr. Jessica and Mats Lederhausen (details)
You can pay for one of our events through Paypal with a credit card by clicking here.
Support the American Friends of SSE Scholarship
SSE is an international business school based in Sweden and we recruit high-quality students from all over the world to attend our Master's degree programs.
The American Friends of SSE (AFSSE), a non-profit organization for alumni, friends and supporters of SSE together with the Stockholm School of Economics recently established a scholarship that covers the two-year tuition costs for North American students (Canadian or U.S. citizens) who have been accepted to one of SSE's Master's programs.