American Friends of SSE
The AFSSE is a U.S. non-profit corporation formed for the purpose of supporting SSE and its alumni living in the United States.
The American Friends of SSE’s objectives are to:
- Promote networking for alumni living in the US
- Provide opportunities and/or connections for SSE students to obtain internships or jobs in the US
- Contribute to SSE and/or assist SSE in securing donations
- Foster and maintain other close and mutually beneficial ties
- May 19, 2020: Webinar - SSE's role during COVID-19.
- December 17, 2019: Julglögg at Swedish Seamen's Church in NYC (5 East 48th Street).
- November 14, 2019, New York: Accounting & AI - Drinks with 24SevenOffice
- May 6, 2019, New York: SSE Alumni event (details)
- May 4, 2019, New York: AFSSE Valborg Dinner at Restaurant Aquavit (details)
- December 18, 2018, New York: AFSSE Julglögg at Swedish Seamen's Church
- June 6, 2018: Washington, DC: AFSSE Swedish National Day celebration (details)
- May 23, 2018, New York: AFSSE Event with SSE Professor Bo Becker (details)
- April 30, 2018, New York: SSE Alumni Event with SSE President Lars Strannegård and Swedish American Chamber of Commerce, New York President Anna Thorne Holst (details)
- April 28, 2018, New York: AFSSE Valborg Dinner (details)
- October 10, 2017, Chicago: SSE Alumni Dinner, hosted by Dr. Jessica and Mats Lederhausen (details)
Donations to AFSSE
Donations to the AFSSE can be made online here.
Support the American Friends of SSE Scholarship
SSE is an international business school based in Sweden and we recruit high-quality students from all over the world to attend our Master's degree programs.
The American Friends of SSE (AFSSE), a non-profit organization for alumni, friends and supporters of SSE together with the Stockholm School of Economics recently established a scholarship that covers the two-year tuition costs for North American students (Canadian or U.S. citizens) who have been accepted to one of SSE's Master's programs.