SSE Annual Fund
WHY IS THE ANNUAL FUND IMPORTANT?
The Annual Fund will provide unrestricted support to students, teaching, research and strategic initiatives. Unrestricted support enables SSE to address its most pressing needs, whenever and wherever they arise.
Higher education has become increasingly competitive throughout the world. SSE seeks to engage alumni and friends so that we can continiue to attract premium students, recruit world-class professors and produce high-quality research. This is especially important becasue SSE is a private university and depends on non-public funding sources.
Alumni participation in supporting the school financially ensures that we can maintain SSE's tradition of excellence.
WHAT WILL THE ANNUAL FUND SUPPORT?
The Annual Fund can support initiatives and projects, such as:
- Scholarships for top students
- Scholarships for international students to retain SSE's global reputation as a top international business school, such as the American Friends of SSE Scholarship.
- Digital learning opportunities
- Improved digital learning opportunities for students and teachers, which will keep the school competitive when attracting new top tier students and faculty.
- Career management services
- Individualized coaching and career management to Master's students, which will help keep SSE graduates as top influencer's in today's global business arena.
If you have any questions about making a donation, please contact Jessica O'Mary, Head of Development and Alumni Relations at SSE