Hygiene and prevention
To avoid contagion, Stockholm School of Economics urges everyone to follow our hygiene recommendations.
The SSE campus will stay open, but with firm restrictions on access and conduct while on the premises.
- No handshakes.
- Avoid any physical contact.
- Wash your hands frequently and use antibacterial gel if needed.
- Cough/sneeze into your arm.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Keep a distance of at least one meter to other people.
As an extra preventative measure, we have increased our cleaning routines, and there is antibacterial gel in all restrooms and other public campus areas.