In Focus - Sage Research Methods ONLINE
SAGE Research Methods Online is a tool created to help students and faculty in their research projects.
SAGE Research Methods is an online learning tool for students and researchers interested in improving their knowledge in scientific methodology. It is a vast resource with more than 1000 books, reference works, articles and instructional videos with academics from across the social science field.
- Find quick answers and definitions in reference literature.
- Learn about quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Read handbooks and books about different scientific methodologies.
- Get help with your research project from the Project Planner. It guides you through the research project and its different stages.
- Watch videos to learn more. SAGE Research Methods Video contains more than 125 hours of video material, including tutorials, case study videos, expert interviews and more.
- SAGE Research Methods offers a Methods Map. This map can help you find the best technique for your research. The Method Map can also help you broaden or narrow methodological terms.
As SSE student or staff, you have access to SAGE Research Methods from anywhere using your network login. Read more about remote access.