UN iLibrary is a digital destination for accessing publications, journals, data, and series published by the United Nations Secretariat, and its funds and programs.
Every year around 500 new titles are planned to be added to United Nations iLibrary.
Content items (February 2016):
- 782 ebook titles
- 11 960 chapters
- 170 series
Examples of topics being covered are:
- International Trade and Finance
- Natural Resources, Water and Energy
- Peacekeeping and Security
- Population and Demography
- Public Health
- Transportation and Public Safety
- United Nations
- Women and Gender Issues
Please note that the database trial is only available within the SSE network.
Send feedback and comments about UN iLibrary to Peter.Gavelin@hhs.se
Connect to UN iLibrary