Tuition Fees - Flywire
The Stockholm School of Economics has partnered with Flywire to offer a secure way to make tuition fee payments from your home country. Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
Why use Flywire?
Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, usually in your own currency. By using Flywire, you will save money on bank fees and poor exchange rates. You will also be able to track your payment from start to finish. Throughout the process, Flywire's multilingual customer support team can help you with any occuring questions.
A better payment experience for you
With Flywire you are avoiding unexpected fees. Unexpected bank fees can result in a short balance on your account when payment reaches your institution. Flywire also ensures that your tuition is delivered in full every time.
PAY IN YOUR HOME CURRENCY Avoid unnecessary bank fees and receive favorable foreign exchange rates.
PAYMENT TRACKING Receive email and text updates on your payment’s status, or create a Flywire account to track your payment online 24/7.
CUSTOMER SERVICE Enjoy multilingual customer support via phone, chat, and email.
Submit the payment
During the payment process you will need to provide your First and Last name and the email address that you used when you applied to Stockholm School of Economics.
In order to pay, you have to take the following steps:
1. First, click on the "pay now with flywire"-button below, select the country from which funds will be coming and the payment amount in Swedish Kronor (SEK). In most cases, the SEK amount will be converted into your home currency.
2. Choose which payment method you want to use.
3. Next, you will be asked to provide some additional information.
4. Book the transaction: you will receive an email on how to pay Flywire from your home country bank account. You have two business days to make the payment or you will need to initiate a new payment on the Flywire payment portal.
5. Flywire then forwards the funds (in SEK) to SSE, where it will be directly registered to your student billing account.
6. Flywire will send you an email to confirm receipt of payment for your reference. Please note that SSE does not send any confirmation of payment to applicants.