Project leaders for the MSc Ambassador’s program 17/18
Would you like to acquire some leadership experience? Would you like to help out in promoting SSE internationally? If so, this position is for you!
SSE is now looking for one or two project leaders for the MSc Ambassador's program 17/18. Please do only apply for the position if you are an admitted master student at SSE!
The ambassadors program consists of approx. 30 students who help our during the period of one academic year to promote SSE in various channels and answers questions from prospective students.
THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
SSE is a school that has built its success on the close network of faculty, students and alumni. With the Ambassador Program, we look forward to creating another such initiative that helps to strengthen SSE’s position as a leading business school in Europe. The Ambassadors Program is managed jointly by Hanna Hellström, Marketing Coordinator at External Relations and the Program Office.
SSE's MSc Ambassadors are current master's students who help prospective students in their decision-making process in higher education. The ambassadors play a key role in our different outreach activities and offer a students’ point of view to future candidates by sharing their experiences at SSE. The Ambassadors project starts in September 2017 and ends in May 2018.
GENERAL GOALS OF THE MSC AMBASSADOR'S PROGRAM
- Promote SSE externally
- Participate in the school’s recruiting events as Open House, Information sessions fairs, etc.
- Offer a students’ point of view to prospective students and sharing their experience about studying at SSE
- Help prospective students in their decision making process of choosing their next higher education institution
PROJECT DESCRIPTION PROJECT LEADER MSC AMBASSADOR'S PROGRAM
The project leader/leaders is/are responsible for:
- Recruiting student ambassadors, approx. 30 students (during the dates: 5-8/9)
- Organizing the geographical teams and team leaders
- Help out in organizing the kick-off and take part (September 28)
- Forwarding information from SSE to the teams/team leaders
- Actively post in social media
- Being the main contact for SSE
- Coordinating students that can attend fairs, events, etc.
- Coordinating phone calls to students receiving an offer from SSE (January)
- Making sure we receive information to post on our website about the Ambassadors program
- Answering prospective students questions through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helping out in planning the conclusion activity at the end of the program (May)
- Contacting Admissions at SSE in order to find out how many of the leads actually got admitted
- Helping out to drive interest to our recruitment activities all around the word
- Writing monthly reports about ambassador activities to SSE
- Writing a summary of the results and what you have achieved during the Ambassador year (May)
- The Ambassadors are expected to help out during one academic year
- Project leaders receive compensation (5,000SEK/person, if one project leader: 10,000SEK/person)
- Ambassadors get a hoodie and an SSE tote bag
- All ambassadors receive sales training (mandatory)
- All ambassadors are expected to attend a digital marketing work shop
AS A PERSON YOU ARE:
- Well organized
- Structured and able to handle multiple tasks
- A highly skilled listener and communicator
- Able to assess student needs and convey necessary information with clarity and enthusiasm
IN ADDITION YOU HAVE SOME:
- Budgeting skills
- Coaching skills and can give support to the studentambassadors
If you have questions regarding the project leader role, please feel free to contact our current project leaders, Kalle Kantanen and Annika Wreder: email@example.com
For more information about the Ambassador Program please visit our website MSc studentambassadors
To apply, please send your CV together with a motivational letter no later than June 18 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!