Start date of the lease is January 15, 2018 and you are obliged to pay the rent from this date, even if you move in later. The lease expires June 15, 2018.
· You will only get ONE (1) housing offer from SSE. If you receive a housing offer, you must accept or decline before a certain deadline.
· If you reject an offer you will be excluded from the allocation process.
· The allocation of housing will be finalized in mid-November 2017. If you get a housing offer, you will be notified by email.
· If you fail to respond to a housing offer before a certain deadline, the offer will be passed on to another student.
· Students who are not offered any accommodation (but have applied before deadline) are automatically waitlisted in case of vacancies.
· Late applications will not be considered.
· SSE Housing Office will not be able to answer specific questions during the application process.
· If you receive housing via SSE and accept it, you are required to pay an administrative fee of SEK 1800. The administrative fee will be added on your first rent invoice that you will receive together with your lease agreement upon arrival.
· Observe that accommodation through SSE is not guaranteed.