The 2018 application opens October 1 and the deadline to apply is November 5, at 10.00 a.m.
To apply you will need to create an account on our online application platform - choose Wallenberg International Fellows Program from the list and follow the instructions.
1. BSc diploma & transcripts
2. GMAT or GRE results (for non-SSE Bachelor degree holders)
3. We accept the following options as proof of your proficiency in English:
- IELTS Academic score at least 7
- TOEFL iBT total score at least 100
- English as native language
- Bachelor’s degree from a program conducted completely in English
- Qualifications “English B/6” from Swedish upper secondary school
- SSE course 108/109 at least grade C
4. Personal motivation where you describe your reasons for applying and discuss the type of internship you would like to engage in during the program.