Application & Admission
APPLICATION TIMELINE FALL 2021
- October 1 - November 4 (10:00 a.m.): Application period
- October 27: Information meeting, 12.15 room Torsten
- December 2: Assessment center (for shortlisted candidates)
- Mid-December: Notification
- End of May: Kick-off of the program
- Summer 2022: Washington, D.C. internship
- Fall 2022: Landegger Program at Georgetown University
All SSE first year MSc students (except for students in any double degree program) are eligible to apply.
The selection will be made based on the following criteria:
- Previous academic results
- Personal and professional motivation
- Work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- Performance in Assessment Center
HOW TO APPLY
The 2021 application opens October 1 and the deadline to apply is November 4, at 10.00 a.m.
To apply you will need to create an account on our online application platform - choose Wallenberg International Fellows Program from the list and follow the instructions.
1. BSc diploma & transcripts
2. GMAT or GRE results (if applicable)
3. Personal motivation where you describe your reasons for applying and discuss the type of internship you would like to engage in during the program.